About us - our Terms of Business
In making funeral arrangements the services we will provide include:-
- The provision of advice on registration procedures.
- Making arrangements for cremation or interment as appropriate.
- The preparation and distribution of legal documents.
- The payment of fees to third parties on your behalf (disbursements).
- Arranging obituary and other notices with national or local newspapers.
- Receiving floral tributes the carriage of which might require additional transport at extra cost; the handling of charitable donations (for which purpose we maintain a separate charity account).
- Providing advice in respect of Benefit Agency procedures.
- The making of any further arrangements which may be deemed necessary to provide an efficient and professional funeral service.
- The transportation of the deceased from a place of death within an approximate radius of 10 miles of our office (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).
- Preparation, care and laying to rest of the deceased in the coffin or casket of your choice
- Taking instructions and safeguarding any personal effects including jewellery; use of a chapel of rest and viewing by appointment; hygienic treatment (embalming).
- The provision of selected suitably equipped funeral vehicles together with a funeral director and all necessary pallbearers and attendants.